MARROW-STEM system is an intelligent and effective regenerative solution able to guarantee a short surgical time avoiding any centrifugation which typically takes at least 20 minutes.
Furthermore, no dedicated staff nor additional time is required to prepare and clean machinery. Complications due to sterility are also minimized by eliminating all additional steps, which are possible sources of infection that then has to be dealt with; in fact, centrifugation systems require marrow aspirate outside the sterile field for processing and reimplantation.
- NO CENTRIFUGATION NEEDED
- ONLY PURE STEM CELLS AND PROGENITOR CELLS SAMPLING
- EASY 2-STEP FILTERING
- REDUCED RISK OF INFECTION
- STERILE FIELD PROCESSING
MARROW-STEM is an intelligent and effective regenerative solution able to guarantee a short surgical time avoiding any centrifugation which typically takes at least 20 minutes.
- No centrifugation required and reduced volume of bone marrow aspiration
- Ensures sampling of both pure stem cells and progenitor cells at the same time preventing possible contamination from peripheral blood thanks to the closed tip and lateral recruitment
- Reduced number of surgical steps
- Allows a single sampling access point to micrometrically collect high-quality bone marrow from multiple sites within the most suitable anatomic sampling region
- Guarantees multiple multidirectional aspirations from the same sampling site
- It is suitable for marrow sampling from the anterior and posterior iliac crest, the vertebral body, the tibial plate and the distal femoral access
- The filter allows marrow purification from oily residues and bone fragments
- Single-use disposable device
MARROW-STEM PRODUCT CHARACTERIZATION
The results confirm:
1. The device’s capability to selectively harvest MSCs with a high percentage of cell viability;
2. The possibility offered by the arrangement of suction holes, which provides a high cellularity with minimum volumes of myeloaspirate, thereby minimising trauma, a definite advantage in both orthopaedics and haematology (e.g. bone marrow explants);
3. The safety and ease of use for the operator.
- Percutaneous access to reach the deepest point in anterior or posterior approach to start aspiration.
- Micrometric retraction till next aspiration target points.
- Retraction of the needle and simultaneous aspiration till the proximal target points.
- Separation from possible contamination of bone fragments, oil and fat using the filtering system provided with the kit.
COMPONENTS MSC aspiration device
LATERAL ASPIRATION and CLOSED TIP that allows MSC and not peripheral blood suction
Mesenchymal Stem Cells filtering device
270µm purification filter
Selectable and lockable aspiration syringe
Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells aspiration kit
MARROW-STEM system is an intelligent and effective regenerative solution able to guarantee a short surgical time avoiding any centrifugation which typically takes at least 20 minutes.Download file
Clinical Evidence Summary BML Percutaneous Technique
The treatment of BMLs, represents a modern technique to solve a very painful pathology very often confused with other clinical conditions. If not properly treated, it potentially may drive the patient to a joint replacement in a very short time. Below is a non-exhaustive list of published references featuring the AMSCs – bone marrow tissue derived in different surgical fields of application.
Long-Lasting Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Human Microfragmented Adipose Tissue
Sara Nava, Valeria Sordi, Luisa Pascucci, Carlo Tremolada, Emilio Ciusani, Offer Zeira, Moris Cadei, Gianni Soldati, Augusto Pessina,
Eugenio Parati, Mark Slevin and Giulio Alessandri
Stem Cells International
Volume 2019, Article ID 5901479, 13 pages
A New Nonenzymatic Method and Device to Obtain a Fat Tissue Derivative Highly Enriched in Pericyte-Like Elements by Mild Mechanical Forces from Human Lipoaspirates
Francesca Bianchi, Margherita Maioli, Erika Leonardi,§ Elena Olivi, Gianandrea Pasquinelli, Sabrina Valente, Armando J. Mendez,
Camillo Ricordi, Mirco Raffaini, Carlo Tremolada and Carlo Ventura
Cell Transplantation, Vol. 22, pp. 2063–2077, 2013
Lipogems, a New Modality of Fat Tissue Handling to Enhance Tissue Repair in Chronic Hind Limb Ischemia
F. Bianchi, E. Olivi, M. Baldassarre, F.A. Giannone, M. Lagge-a, S. Valente, C. Cavallini, R. Tassinari, S. Canaider, G. Pasquinelli, C.
Tremolada, C. Ventura
CellR4 2014; 2 (6): e1289
Human Lipoaspirate as Autologous Injectable Active Scaffold for One-Step Repair of Cartilage Defects
Michela Bosetti, Alessia Borrone, Antonia Follenzi, Fanuel Messaggio, Carlo Tremolada and Mario Cannas
Cell Transplantation, Vol. 25, pp. 1043–1056, 2016
Characteristics and Properties of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Derived from Microfragmented Adipose Tissue
Stephana Carelli, Fanuel Messaggio, Alessandra Canazza, Danuta Maria Hebda, Filippo Caremoli, Elisa Latorre, Maria Grazia
Grimoldi, Mattia Colli, Gaetano Bulfamante, Carlo Tremolada, Anna Maria Di Giulio and Alfredo Gorio
Cell Transplantation, Vol. 24, pp. 1233–1252, 2015